Osram DULUXSTAR NANO TWIST GU10
Click on the image to enlarge it.
The new tiny Osram DULUXSTAR NANOTWIST energy-saving lamps offer high luminous efficacy and a new look.
- Energy efficiency: very good (EEC = A)
- Luminous efficacy: very good (54 lumens/watt)
- Average life: 8,000 hours, corresponding to around
8 years at about 2.7 hours per day (switching cycle:
165 minutes on, 15 minutes off)
- Switching durability: satisfying (10,000 switching cycles:
60 seconds on, 180 seconds off)
- Lumen ramp-up: good (60 % of nominal light output reached within 40 seconds)
- Colour rendering: good (Ra > 80 < 90)
- Mercury content: very low (1.5 mg per lamp)
- Recycling: very good (> 95 %)
- Manufacturing plants are certified according to the ISO 14,001 international standard for environmental management
- Production in Europe and Asia
- Thanks to their new attractive and extremely small design these lamps are particular aesthetic.
- "Warm Comfort Light" – warm energy-saving light similar to that of an incandescent lamp
- Available in G9 and E14 base
- Attractive and compact design, therefore ideal for use in small designer luminaires
- Lamps are not suitable for use with external dimmers or electronic switches.
- Use outdoors only in enclosed and ventilated luminaires
Waste disposal and security
- All compact fluorescent lamps contain some amount of toxic mercury. Don't throw away with normal household waste!
- Normal precautions should be taken for the collection of glass particles in the event a lamp is broken.
- Breakage of the lamp results in some exposure to the phosphor powder and to elemental mercury. No adverse effects are expected from occasional exposure to broken lamps, but as a matter of good practice, prolonged exposure should be avoided through the use of adequate ventilation during the disposal of large quantities of lamps.
T I P
A small compact energy-saving lamp ideal for designer luminaires!
RPC = Recommended Retail Price
PU = Packaging Unit
We will make you an individual offer if you order 12 items or more!
This does NOT apply to special offers!
Please call us on weekdays on +49 7253 846030 from 8.30 to 18.00 or on Saturdays from 08.30 to 16.00.
Companies, public institutions and authorities, ecclesiastical authorities, clubs etc. can be delivered by invoice. The invoice is payable in full within 14 days.
We have a wide range of products available from our shop. On the left navigation we have organised all of our products according to categories so that you can find the required lamps much quicker. If you are still unable to find a product, please call us on 07253 846030.
All of the prices quoted in the shop are gross prices and include statutory value added tax and do not include delivery costs.